Sooner or later, every house experiences a structural or mechanical problem. Common issues include water leaks from a cracked pipe, a leaking toilet seal or a broken ice dispenser line. The result is often costly damage to hardwood flooring, ceilings and drywall. What if something happens when you are not home?
Other issues that frequently occur include HVAC system failure or problems, pest infestation, clogged gutters from leaves in the fall which may lead to ice dams in the winter. More serious issues include break-ins and vandalism.
A Professional Home Watch service that provides regular monitoring and site visits will promote prevention for some of the above issues and proactivity for dealing with others when they occur.
A professional Home Watch service provides you with peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing that one of your most valuable assets, your home, is being monitored for problems 24/7 by skilled and knowledgeable professionals who will respond when issues arise.
You need a Professional Home Watch Service if…
- You have a second home and are not at your primary home for extended periods.
- Your job takes you out of the area for weeks, months, or years at a time.
- You are called away for an extended period due to family emergency.
- You own a house that is unoccupied and on the market for sale.
- You are a caretaker of a senior that is still in the home but cannot stay current on the condition of the home.
- You are a Bank and lending institutions carrying inventories of vacant homes.
- You are a Realtor listing vacant homes.
- You own a vacation or short term rental home that is out-of-season or vacant for long periods.
- You are a commercial property owner with vacant properties.
Golden Rule’s Hi-Tech Hi-Touch Home Watch System℠ provides 24/7 environmental monitoring AND the eyes and ears of people who visit your home while you are away.
Trust the professionals at Golden Rule Home Watch & Concierge™ to care for your home no matter the reason your property is unoccupied.
Call us at 1-855-928-2424 or email us at [email protected]