Golden Rule CarWatch℠ Auto Concierge Services
Above all – We love cars! From classics to muscle cars, exotics and every day drivers we will watch and monitor your car for you in your garage when you are away. We are your trusted Northern Virginia Auto Concierge, arranging car care to include detailing, regular service and preventive maintenance. We are your Car Care Professionals!
Do you own any of the following?
- Ferrari Lamborghini
- Maserati McLaren
- Jaguar BMW
- Classic Dodge, Chrysler, Chevy, Ford
- New Corvette, Camaro, Mustang, Charger, Challenger
- SUV or Pickup
Do you barely trust a family member to sit in your car, let alone have a stranger take care of it? We understand. The Golden Rule CarWatch Auto Concierge team is here to here you take care of your car.
An automobile that sits for as little as one month may start to deteriorate. As a result:
- The battery will drain and may not be rechargeable.
- Tires develop flat spots and often need to be replaced.
- Gasoline becomes stale causing starting problems leading to expensive fuel system repairs.
- Rodents and pests move in quickly.
- Leather interior can get moldy.
To lessen the chance of these problems, the Golden Rule Auto Concierge team will:
- Have the car cleaned and detailed inside and out to remove dirt from the paint and anything that could cause odors in the interior.*
- Test your battery and charging system and connect a “smart” battery tender to ensure that your battery is charged and stays at its optimal level (not over or under charged).
- Check and fill tire pressure to maximum levels per manufacturer recommendations.
- Add fuel stabilizer to the gas tank.
- Start your car once monthly to run engine, air conditioner and heater/fan.
- Check and fill all fluids per manufacturer recommendations*
- Place desiccant (drying) packs inside the car to eliminate moisture and help prevent the growth of mold.
- Look for and remove any signs of insect/spider (nests/cobwebs) or rodent (droppings) activity.
- Take your car in to the garage or dealer for regular maintenance (let us do the waiting).
Most Importantly, we visit regularly to monitor and check your car for all of the above and after that we will email you a detailed time, date and GPS stamped report with photos and details.
In addition, we partner with a full service repair and restoration shop in Northern Virginia and can offer just about anything!
*The costs for cleaning/car detailing, special additives/fluids and car drives are additional.